Bio 111 Lab Section Assignment Notes and Policies
NOTE: Often, you will get strange info from WISER and the OneStop.
It is tricky to register for classes with both a lab and lecture.
It has to be done in a particular order (I forget if it is lab first or lecture first)
or WISER incorrectly tells you that the class is full. As a result, you may hear that
"111 is full" even though there are spaces in the lecture and certain lab sections.
Please try to register carefully. If this does not work, contact the Biology Office (W-3-021).
- We will not, under any circumstances, add students to any section of the class that is full.
The maximum enrollment for any lab section is capped by the registrar. You have several alternatives:
- You are welcome to add into sections that have room.
- You can also go on the wait list for
sections that are full - you should know that it is unlikely that any spaces will open up, though.
Even if you are first on the wait list for a section, your chances are less than 50/50 of getting in.
- Bio 111 is offered in the Spring semester and Summer sessions.
- Basically, if you are still on the wait list on the first day of class, it extremely unlikely that you will be able to be in the class.