Some tests for red-green color blindness
In general, you see one figure if you have normal color vision and a different figure of you are red-green
- Because different color monitors reproduce colors differently, the figures on this site are
not a reliable test for red-green color blindness.
- These were take from two excellent sites:
- They are based on the Ishihara Test for Colorblindness used by most eye doctors.
If the above links do not work, try searching for "Ishihara"
- Colorblind individuals see a yellow square.
- Color normal individuals see a yellow square and a faint brown circle.
- Colorblind individuals see a yellow circle.
- Color normal individuals see a yellow circle and a faint brown square.
- Colorblind individuals see a number 17.
- Color normal individuals see a number 15.